:

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Special Daddy......

Josie and Daddy talking....

Daddy with his girl's....

Daddy's are so special!

Daddy and Daniel....



I'm so blessed to have a wonderful, caring man to father our children!
Larry has always been fun, he will make you smile even when your trying
not to... I'm in love with this AH-MAZING Daddy....


I don't have a good bond with my dad....It hurts alot that I don't even talk
with my daddy sometime for month's.....

So I've always dreamed of a man, kind and gentle.... A man that would
guide and love our kid's more then yell and rise a hand to them....

I wanted my kid's to be able to come to their mom and dad for anything!
I wanted to see daddy daughter date's and
father-son outing's....

My husband work's on a tow boat and is out for a month..
He has sacrificed a home life to provide for us as a family...
I'm so thankful for him in many way's.....

Money is great! BUT it's not about the money....
We could live in a  box and I know Larry would still be right there
making us smile..helping us through the night's....

Our kid's talk about their daddy so much!
The kid's light up around him each time he enters a room....
Their daddy is a SPECIAL DADDY!!!

Seeing our older daughter look to her dad for dating advice..
For his approval,

Seeing our son take a interest in following in his dad's foot steps....
For his guidance in life.....

Seeing our younger daughter holding daddy's hand for everything...
looking for kisses and hugs no matter who's watching....


I'm blessed to have shared a part of  our life, someone who is
very SPECIAL to us.....
                         Thanks for reading......

4 comments:

  1. Just popping by to say hello!!!! Very cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Took me a few days to discover your visit and post on my blog and pop over to visit. Loved this post...it struck a nerve as I wasn't close to my dad, either, and never will be since he died in '93. But so glad you found a "keeper" who is a great dad and husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's for coming over! So sorry about your dad...... I'm glad I found him as well:)

      Delete

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)