:

Friday, March 1, 2013

I Stand Tall!!

                I've been attacked- lied on- questioned... The devil have came to
 my door and invited his self into my heart my home, my life around my love one's...

               He took a shape and I fell for it I invited him with open arms
without even knowing all along he was here to hurt me and my family.

              My headquarters (HEART) was attacked! My state of being, my faith
and charter my love was questioned..

              I wont lie I took it! I laid down and hid for a short while!
I let it happen, I gave no fight! I thought and felt I had fight left in me!
Scared and confused heart broken, faithless of the unknown! I took it1

         In my moment's of darkness I seen little steams of light trying to
weave through. If only I would stand up and trust, believe.....
If only I would desire the love of OUR PROTECTOR! I just gave in!

  I felt broken , not worthy for GODS love....

   I got up! I found clarity in this mess... I stood tall, firm my head
held high.... God touched me, he let me know he is here, He LOVES
ME!!!


    Proverbs 28:26
"He who trusts in his own heart is a fool, but he who walks
wisely will be delivered."

   I took a stand! I pushed the Devil out along with all the doubt and hurt
 that came with him! I gave him the ole boot.... I WON!!!
He took hold brought me down in my brief moment of weakness,
I stood before him and fought with kindness, love forgiveness in my heart!

    I beat him with peace in my heart! With fact's and the guidance of the
                    LORD!!! AND I WON!!!

       Your not going to bring me down I'll have my weak moments,
I will have trails and mountain's to climb but they will only build me
teach me, and build my faith in the LORD!




        Thanks for reading this post this past week has been so hard for my family!! We have been questioned to every length and more! It was hard to overcome but I did with faith and I learned that anyone no matter how close can hurt you and your love one's! Keeping your faith is most important:)



           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)