:

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lead Me!

     
 As I start to type I can fill my head go so fast like there is so much I need to say but I'm just not sure how to word it... Sometimes in life we as mother's, daughter's wives and sister's... Can talk till we are blue in the face and no-one really ever understands us...Or it could feel that way..

I look around me and see groups of friend's, family gathering and I feel out! Lost! I began to ask myself is this really how I pictured my life would be?
I let evil in to my heart,I can't explain how much I talk! My husband could lol
I can tell you I have something to say about everything in my life! I want to be heard! I want to have a input on every move we make as a family...

Don't get me wrong I'm not crazy and I have family and friend's but sometimes thing's can get off track and you can withdraw and become distant from family and friend's... I like to say it's less trouble all the time! Go here do this type of thing....BUT IT'S NOT...

 What I have failed to do is let someone lead me without a fight! I failed to let my heart and body be guided! In many ways I talked and hardly listened. I know in my heart I want to sit back and let someone else take the lead.. But that's just not a normal for me!

My hubby is gone 28 day's for work! Such a wonderful man! Sometimes we don't talk for day's! So I have to be the head of the home and I have to act fast sometimes and not wait for any one's guidance or help! So I think I get stuck on being in control and speaking up for our family all the time I just forget to hand the role back to my wonderful hubby!:(

Galatians 5:16  So I say,let the Holy spirit guide your lives. Then you won't be doing what your sinful nature craves.

Ephesians 5:23  For a husband is the head of his wife as Christ is the head of the church..He is the Savior of his body,the Church.


I've sat this past two day's and thought when is the last time I OPEN up my BIBLE and let the LORD LEAD me and my choice's? When is the last time I let the BIBLE and PRAYER guide my day's? When is the last time I've willing let my husband be the HEAD when he is home and I take my role as the BODY?

Oh dear friend's  I'm astounded to tell you it has been a while! I fall into a cycle and I don't allow anyone to break it or change it! I really believe I'm opposed to change! I don't welcome it in my heart!!!

I talk way to much and I want to admit to the world- MY NAME IS GINA AND I NEED TO STOP TALKING AND LET CHRIST AND MY HUSBAND TAKE THE LEAD MORE.....Ah that felt so good..

Now friend's now that I have got it all out the real work Begin's! It will be hard and I wont be perfect! I will still talk but I'm looking forward to my husband saying "Hey women sit let me take care of you! Let me make your day easier".

Friend's I'm ready to turn to the BIBLE to lead me! If you are feeling like you take on everything and it's so much to handle give it up to the LORD or the your HUBBY let them help...I've thought if I don't be super mom I wouldn't be a good wife or mom and even though my husband has told me a hundred time's "Gina your  great in every way and I'm  proud to have you as a wife and the mother of our children" I didn't trust!!!

We can get tried and I'm TRIED! BIBLE & HUSBAND here I come!
                                                       

4 comments:

  1. We can always turn to God, Regina- and you are making a very good choice. God will bless your obedience, as you yield to Him and seek to place Him first. We all struggle, but admitting we are wrong, making it right with those we have offended, and seeking forgiveness, is repentance and pleasing to God. May He be praised as you continue to lean on Him and not on your own understanding, strength.
    In His Grace, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a blessing to me Dawn;) Thank you for seeing me, encouraging me in my darkest hour!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina- Thanks for stopping by Nourishment for the Soul today...I love your heartfelt confessions here...I will be praying for you...my children are grown now...but I remember holding everything together and trying to control and manage everything alone...it's good that you are learning to cry out for help from the community, from Jesus and from your family...I pray that you will fall into the arms of Jesus and let Him hold you close...one of my favorite verses is from Isaiah 40:11

    He tends his flock like a shepherd:
    He gathers the lambs in his arms
    and carries them close to his heart;
    he gently leads those that have young.

    He's carrying you and your family...peace-Kel Rohlf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mean's the world to me! Your kind words have touched my heart thank you! Love the verse you gave I wrote it down and will be were I or the family can read daily and enjoy!

      Delete

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)