:

Monday, August 13, 2012

Taking power back!

     I walk through this life of mine,scared of what I say and what I do....How I might offend them or hurt them...I'm very guilty at doing so! Ive hurt lot's of people in a short life time! Ive said I'm sorry and it never seems to help! I fall into a depression trying to make things right with everyone in my past....It don't help some yes but other's not!They hold it over my head,wanting something more from me! Something I cant give...I'm not willing to give!

   As I grow as a person and after all my fall's in life, I want to take my power back! I have a right to say who can get more out of me...'am I wrong for that? I hope not! I don't want to be a rude person and I want to make amids with whom Ive done wrong...But them as a person-when do you think it is time to forgive? It's not as if I've killed,hit you I said bad things,called you some names as you done! well I should say some of you done to me as well!When do I hear I'm sorry Gina for hurting you?

     I walk through life trying to get a better understanding on what and whom I call "TAKERS"! The people who cry why me all their life and blame you for all their troubles...
The one's who expect and never give...

   Well You will not take no more! Nor will I give to yous whom have hurt me and my family! I AM very sorry for thing's I have done in life.... I will be the first to say I was a "TAKER".....
Out to get people. To hurt them before they could hurt me.... I was mean and overbaring ,cruel!

   This past year I have worked on myself! who I was to others is not who I am now! You will never know unless you give someone a second chance on who they have become in there new life....
Don't get me wrong I done for anyone in a heart beat !I didn't go out and pick someone off the street and say I think she or he is hurt able.... I would have a flash back from my childhood and I would feel when someone was out to hurt me ,when people are rude to you first you tend not to try anymore! As my husband would say "write them off".

     My husband has always been a wise man! I just didn't take the time to listen because he could never be right... I mean who was he to tell me right?
Hee Hee its all clear to me that he was right all along let's hope he don't read this post cause his head will get way bigger....lol

     I've been hurt alot! since a little child men,women has done the unspeakable to me..... and I had this wall for so long letting them have power over me!

   Not anymore! I'm taking my power back today,,,If sorry isn't enough for you and me  opening my heart to you once again after you hurting me... I'm sorry but I don't need you in my life!

    We have moved into a new home and this home is built on a foundation of love and faith! I made a promise to GOD to put all my trusts in him for everything!He will protect me! My friend's He will love you no matter your past and no matter your future! His love is unconditional,its free! Ours for the taking!

Thanks for reading and allowing me to once again vent to you and share my heart! You all are amazing!
    

 

   

      
 

         

2 comments:

  1. That's the best foundation for a home--love and faith. A good foundation for our hearts, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Pamela! It's important for us to forgive and move on! Love everyone and hate no-one.... Thanks for visting and please fill free to come back:)

      Regina!

      Delete

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)