:

Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Beautiful Daughter's!

                                            My Beautiful Daughter's!

  I will never be able to fully express the love I truly have for you girl's...
I will spend the rest of my life showing you the love in my heart! You two are not shopping buddies and are not just my kid's but you are my BEST FRIENDS!!!!

   Your tender touch and loving kind souls touch my heart never to let go!
I thought I would never have a real family, someone to love and someone to love me! GOD has blessed me in life and I don't take that lightly! I would be in a very bad place if it wasn't for you three amazing people! and your daddy!
I'm fully devoted to giving you a life I only dreamed of and never had....I want to value everyday I have to love you and teach you ....

   You girl's have taught me so much in life! I never thought there would be a day I could love someone to the level I love my little family!

Gladys was just five when the Lord blessed me with her...it was late November night on the 2 of 2006..... My life got stopped only to change for the best! her little hand grabbed mine and a small voice came from below I love you mama don't ever leave me like my real mom did..... I smiled a big smile trying to hold back the tear's  that was about to cause a flood! I love you Gladys I will never leave you baby your my life!

  I remember when I was sad Gladys always climbed in my lap put her little hands on my face and said "your beautiful mama don't cry". as I did her when she was sad!

   Josie is my first born! It changed me so much more! I didn't think I could love as much as I do her... When she wake up each morning and say "mama the sun is awake" it melts my heart! She place her hands in mine and trys to lead me through the store to the toy lane..... There is nothing I would change!

   Tear's are filling my eye's right now! I'm over taking by emotion just talking about my love for these two ladies....When someone tells you loving someone is hard don't for a second believe it! Its hard not to love someone as cute and sweet as as these two little girls!


    I want to make a promise to my Daughter's   Today! I will read this to them tonight!
I promise to be there every time you fall for support if needed...
I promise to hold you hand's when your scared!
I promise never to have a limit on hugs!
I promise to always love you no matterof  your life choosing...
I promise to love you all unconditionally.....
I promise to be your friend, and your mother..
I promise to hold you in bad time's and keep a smile on your little face's 
I promise to stand by yall in your decisions in life....
I promise to always teach you God's word in life!
I take these promises strongly, never giving up or chosen your faith in life....
I love you both so much and will work hard in life showing my love for y'all! I promise always to listen to your concerns and thoughts!
I promise I will always be here to talk about whatever life brings your way!

  Josie and Gladys I'm proud to have you both as my Daughter's I feel blessed to have such beautiful wise young ladies to complete our family! 
I take my blessing's as they come and motherhood is the best in life! never thought I would be a mother to any child... But now look at what amazing work the Lord has put in my path! Very grateful!

          Thanks for reading! Fill free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)