:

Friday, August 17, 2012

Our tiny baby....



   
   Got a very sad and overwhelming phone call today! My loving little girl is going to school full time..
She is so sweet I just wish I could keep her home with me all the time!

   So tonight I had to go and finish some paper work and meet her teacher the usually....
 Aalthough, when I got there I found myself crying! she grabbed my hand and lead me into the
building saying... mommy it's okay I've got you....
I mean how can that help?
I have to find the straight to leave her with people I don't know Monday morning
I've almost never had to leave her or my 11 year old no where.......


 She told me on the way home "mommy I love you all the best day's" I wont get to hear
that at any during the day:( I'm stuck!

Is it normal to fell this way?
Will it ever get easier?
I wonder if the school would mind an extra student?
Can you get baby blues this last in life?
I know what she likes and what time she wants it..
If she fall's and gets hurt I wont be there after being there for almost four year's!
What will she think?
How will she  fell?
I've been meaning to ask a doctor if it's just a mom thing to worry this bad?

  I know Lot's of mom's that were happy for their little one's to go off to school...
I cant help to feel alittle crazy at this point....
I cried a few week's ago leaving our three year old with my mom to run to Memphis!
I wonder is this normal////

  Please pray for me! I need guidance about this...

Thanks for reading and please fill free to comment and give me some good advice!
Love all supports:)




4 comments:

  1. Hi Gina. Oh, it is so hard letting go. And you have tenderly invested your life into the lives of your children. I would encourage you to remember that God loves your little ones (and bigger ones) and will not leave them nor forsake them. He will be with them and watch over them. I would also encourage you to find one other mom to pray with once a week for an hour (ask God for this). I do this through Moms In Prayer at my daughters Christian school but most of the moms I know who do it, meet together at a home outside of the public school. I will pray that the God of all peace will bring you into a quiet trust in His faithfulness for this season. My morning focus of prayer was "God is Able". He is able, to do abundantly more than we hope or ask, by the power of Christ within us! Praying for you. Ephesians 3:20-21. In His Grace, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking a interest in my post! I love reading your post as well:) your right I need a group of mothers to come together with and pray.... Its sad but I took my daughter out of school! Like I thought something just wasn't right and I felt it, prayed with my husband and we decided to take her out after the first week! I want a private school or home school but my oldest two don't want to so idk what to do about jojo.... I'm praying for guidance...... Thanks again! Come back soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pray until it is resolved. Overjoyed in finding your place!

      Delete
    2. Thank YOU! That mean's alot to me:)

      Delete

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)