:

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sad mommy!



All three of our blessing's!

   
When I toolkall three of the kid's to school last Thursday I felt sad! I sat in my van and cried
for a hour! finally I wrote the following to all my kids:)
Wanted to share with you!!!

                   You place your soft little hands into mine.... you look at me like I'm your
                       hero...I'm unstoppable to the world ,like i have superpowers!

                When you cry my heart aches..I'm hurt and confused, When I pick you up and
          wrap my arms around you "the tears disappear" It's like I'm your doctor and
         only I have the cure to your disease.....All your pain disappears!

           I rarely question myself about how much you love me, or if you'll be a mad teen
   seeking revenge(?).... But then you say amazing thing's that changes my world!
       1-"mommy I love you"
        2- "your beautiful".
      3- you touch the side of my face softly to tell me " your proud of me"!

         Every question in my mind,my heart is gone.....I fell a love so unstoppable so pure...
It's amazing to me...I love to watch the wind blowing in your hair,you smiling when I say
"I LOVE YOU" or "I'm prod of you".

    Our love is rare, a true love bad and good! your my ruby dear to my heart, never to leave you!
I'm your heart's keeper your protector...One day someone else will come along to protect it,,,as for now its my full time JOB.....

   You saved me, made me love, made me new...I feel needed and loved by you!
For such little people you give me big love and support me through to the end.....Your my friend, your my heart, Your my Children.......

         Thanks for reading........

-GINA:)

2 comments:

  1. Tender and beautiful. Like the one who wrote it. Keep doing the wonderful job you are...protecting the precious heat's of the ones He has given you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thanks so much for your kind word's! Glad you came back:)

      Delete

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)