:

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Broken Dream's....

                                       I found my self staring into the dark sky's, filling my eye's with mist from the heavy rain fall....I fell like life grabs a  hold of my heart and squeezes tightly! A broken heart is about as helpful as a empty bank account! Unhappiness is caused by lots of thing's and we can let anger,well any emotion control us!


     I wrote this poem when I was really upset and hurt...I hope you find it very expressive and helpful to any situation you may have in life....

   Looking all around me seeing fake smiles and hearing fake laughter..
Building dreams only to be broken down by hurtful monster's.
Wondering when the light will appear, So worn out on empty darkness.
I'm feeling as if there's no end to this evil residing in my home!
It takes a hold of anything good and breaks it down right before my hopeful eyes....
leaving me breathless,hurt and my heart filled with darkness! I begin to find
myself left with no hope for repair, my heart of the heartless,
my soul of the soulless...All there is left is a fake smile upon my face...
You will find me reborn into the hopeless life of the dead...
Never returning to this fake life again... No longer dreams,
If I have no thoughts! No longer life if mine has been conquered by these heartless monsters......



Some time's in life I feel over taken and abused..... I take everything I
 believe and trust and throw it all away!
When I must keep my faith and give my pain to God because
 he will provide happiness to me and more!!!!


     Thanks for reading and please fill free to vist again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)