:

Friday, July 20, 2012

Blessings:)


        Small thing's equal big blessing's. Our home is filled with the smell of cookies
and play-dough....  We have modeling  clay on some table during the day! I don't
have hundred dollar picture's on the wall's... I mostly have drawings and finger
 painting's.....And  I love it!

       Before having children I would look at mom's and say why would you
 keep these picture's up? They make your home look unorganized and without 
 style....They would tell me "your just messing out on the best part"..When my niece was
 born I was about nineteen, my sister and I arnt best friend's but we have  became
 closer.... It helped me to understand the blessing it is for  moms to show case their
 children's art!

     So being a mom of three I have clay and play-dough everywhere most day's,
there is always something baking and cooking.... My wall has been over taking with
 art work, I have consumed box's of art work as well.... I have a load of laundry
always to be done..I make the bed's and they are filled with doll's and stuff
animals by the end of the day! I get to express my love by hanging these
picture's proudly through out our home...

    I get questions from (non-mother's) do you have a room with-out toy's?  Do you
 ever sit down?  Are you ever away from the bathroom,a stove, or do you ever go
 one day without your kids?

    The answer is no I don't have me time until bed time and that is spent  cleaning
and preparing for the next day....I cook three meals and bake with my
girls almosteveryday and enjoy every minute of it...... Any mother
knows  our days can be over whelming and stressful.... But I wake up with
 a smile on my face no matter how stressful it can get!

   I'm a very proud mama of three of the most amazing kids ever! I love
 whole heartedly even through the stressful day's.. I think GOD
everyday for my "unorganized style"hee hee! Our home is a show case
 for all art work, with the wonderfuk sounds of happy laughter filling
our hall way, I wouldn't change a thing!

      Thank you lord for the small thing's in life...you have blessed me with a great
husband like no other in this world, three amazing children whom love me
unconditionally as I do them  and a foundation to build on...... Our faith lays with you lord I'm truly blessed because of your powerful love....Amen



             Thanks for reading and please fill free to comment and share!

 

2 comments:

  1. This was a beautiful post. I cant wait till my house is the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I love it....You will enjoy it A LOT:)

      Delete

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)