:

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Forgiving:




              I forgive over and over daily but i never truly give it my all. We tell our self for whatever reason to forgive some one, but our hearts are not there yet there's still work to be done.
              Luke 24:47  "There is forgiveness of sins for all who repent"
         Acts 13:38   "Listen! We are here to proclaim that through this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins".

                  I can find about 100 or more ways the bible tells you how to forgive, but you Can Not forgive if your heart isnt  in it! Like I've found out pray then pray some more and then guess what pray some more! Talk to the lord about your trouble's set them free.....

      
           Life like this road can be beautiful and open to anything we allow to happen.
I want to learn to be humble,kind forgiving loving! I have a horrible time with forgiving and I will put off praying about it all the time and sometimes I feel the lord tapping me on the heart saying

"Gina I know what is in here open up to me there is so much more for you out there just let it out free this troubling heart of yours...."

See no matter what we hide, what we say, read or want (HE) has a plan for us....I feel I do forgive then if something happens or I see the person I forgave last week for what ever they have done It sends me back to one! I want so much to ask them why? Why do you dislike me, why are you rude why knock me down (no one even takes the time to say hey I done wrong or I'm sorry) then the small problem boils into a bigger one! I pray and I will work on this but it is hard for me to forgive when I need closer in certain area's of my life....

         Some people that I want to forgive I feel I need to sit down with them women to women or child to mother and ask why, or how did it come this far? I've been reading the bible and I do know that you can go to the people and talk to them...


What I've concluded I don't know if it is right or untrue but this is what is in my heart! 
  Matthew 18:15-17
-15- If another believer sins against you go privately and point out the offense.If the other person    listens and confesses it you have won that person back.
-16-but if you are unsuccessful take one or two others with you and go back again so that everything you say may be confirmed by two are three witnesses.
-17-if the person still refuses to listen take your case to the church then if he or she wont accept the Church's decision treat that person as a pagan or a corrupt tax collector.

This tells me if you have trouble to go to that one person or persons who you feel has done wrong I think this is a step to forgiveness....  Remember our god will help us mold us, love and protect us and even though we might be scared to go forward he we keep us strong and safe he is a forgiving GOD!!!!!




            Thanks for reading- feel free to comment and come again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)