:

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Five Minute Sunday's...

                 I have three kids, Daniel 13- Gladys 10- and Josie 3- they are a sunlight for summer time!
I found myself very blessed but never took the time to look back on when the lord gave me these blessing's! Almost six year's ago I move in with the love of my life whom which has two loving, kind amazing kids.. My blessing's started rolling in that day! At the age of nineteen I fell in love not only with my now husband but these two little people.

          I was just a child myself but I knew the love I had for these three people was so real and they all felt the same way! I've help groom and raise these two children into who there are today.

Now lets think about what i just said i helped them(?) Ha:) I should say they helped me they made my life ten times better, they thought me to be gentle and kind to love unconditionally. To be a momma!

 I started to love every kid which is so hard, really some kids are hard to love but I'm sure there has been a time when these kids look at us a say dang i just want to hate you or I cant love you mom,dad friends,sister or brother! I was never a young person who could sit with younger kids then me and like it, My daddy always made me babysit everyday for four hours while him and my step mom went out to dinner or a movie I mean everyday! I think that played a part into not liking alot of little kids.

  I never felt a huge with such impact until little Gladys jumped in my arms- now only on the fifth day living with her she called me momma and said i love you momma your so sweet... I never felt this love in my life I ran with it as fast as I could...Who wouldn't right?

     Daniel was my little friend talking my head off about things he knew nothing about, lol but I felt in my heart to listen and love him no matter how much I wanted to run and be free!
This was and still is my blessing my home where my heart is and will always be....

Now to add in the mix my very own little Josie Elizabeth... it took three years to conceive her but she is here to stay our little blessing we prayed for her for so long... Daniel and Gladys don't act like they are second to her like step anything they took her in to there hearts and has never let go!

Even when I have hard days. I would never trade my blessings... if your still asking your self what that blessing might be? well there are many but the most inportant are- ( Motherhood) ( A friend) to these three little people..and a (Wife) to my loving hubby!

While giving bath's or brushing there hair even getting food thrown at me I love it! I'm willing to embrace  it for everything in me.... Motherhood isn't something I chose to status but i chose for love and growth and motherhood chooses me!

My prayer- Lord you are almighty, you know lord what we are meant to do in life lord you give gifts to all of your children and I accept my gifts lord to care and love to protect and teach these three little people in my life I will love them how you love lord thank you lord Amen-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)