:

Friday, May 25, 2012

Contentment or Discontentment?

         Sometimes as a mom I feel content in giving and never taking.....


        While living in the south I have had a chance to grow with the lord on different levels. Made good friends and fell in love with the way of living!
Some way's I have these moments in life where I feel like a three year old because I don't want to share a thing with outsider's, with distant family nor friends I want to hold everything for myself and my (in-home family).


       I've not always been this way, yes there where time's i took and took but never really giving back! I have a  feeling of discontentment residing deep in my heart..I do want to give even til the last dollar! I want to help everyone and have been in the place where i did give everything I own away to help.
couch,bed dishes money..... but no one was there to say thank you for your help and then just at the moment where my family was started I closed the giving door for good...


     So I thought:) I pray so hard when I have ten dollars and I see someone in need. Lord do I give this to them? Lord what if I need it? what if I run out of something? Well there has been times where I would walk away and not give and I seriously found a feeling I wouldn't feel to often.. (discontentment,hurt, sadness) I could feel the lord saying I told you to give it will be fine Regina!

    Again I ask over and over what if I need it?

       This comes to me every time some one in need is sent in my path!
    "GIVE,AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU".
sweet and reassuring word's to hear.   I find this reoccuring three year old appearing off and on. I ask this question often what if I need it and in the back of my mind I'm going crazy, the light bill is coming up one of the kids always in need of something!

      But HERE IS THE LORD!! like cheerleader's at and football game!
 Regina do it, your heart is in it just do it..... ("GIVE,AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU".)  Again super sweet words..



  Are you feeling contentment or discontentment in your heart?
Do you give a little to get you by to reserve for yourself or your own family/

      This is the day I will feel content in every way! When we give to the lord, as wife's and mother's friends or co-worker's we are blessed so much more!

So chose today or the next time you can give and the question is in your mind should I? Do it just listen to the lord give and give!

  He will give to us a amount so big, many blessings we can not imagine! Trust in him he will provide..

          Please don't give for wrong reason's just to be seen or to get noticed!
do it for you heart, Bible tells us don't run to Church and tell all about things we have blessed others with, but to do it in faith and love...... Today is a start!

    I will not get it right all the time and the "what" question will appear at times but it is up to me to chose where my faith lays! 



      Thanks for reading and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)