:

Friday, May 4, 2012

Thinking Friday's:)

   Wow I can say this past 28 day's I haven't had a chance to sit down longer then a second! Since Larry got on the boat...I've been a busy momma, I love being the best mom I can be but sometimes it gets hard and I second guess myself.!

  I know I pray,and I pray more everyday! The kids and I have started a little bible study of our own! Each night before bed we take 20 minutes of prayer time.... We all grab a bible and we pick one verse to read that means something to us personally, then we sit and talk about it!


   Its amazing to see how much more we all have been taught just by reading and talking about things for 20 minutes aday...


  I'm not a perfect wife,mother friend nor sister but I try to be by to pushing harder and love more! I don't want to have my house perfect or all my clothes washed, I mean I do but here lately Ive ran so much I've not had a chance to sit and talk with the kids or enjoy the simple things in life....

   Being a single parent with no help for 28 days is hard! but we make the best of it! I'm trying some different approaches with chores and with the kids helping out with their room's! I don't have alot of dinner parties with lots of friends anymore because its hard, when Larry is here its simple because he helps alot...

    I don't have time to clean every room and I don't have time to post a comment every day I'm lucky to read other blogs once aweek! The kids and I are taking Larry to the new church were trying I hope he likes it I feel at home here, Daniel told me that there's a safe feeling he gets as he walks in and I'm proud of that! As for our little girls there whatever as long as they get to go and sing they are happy!

     Graduation coming up for Gladys she will be in fifth next year so sad! Daniel it wearing a moniter for 24 hours to check his heart really scary but I've laid my hands on him in prayer and faith every night! Our God never fails! Larry loves the new house:)

     Sorry if this post is everywhere, But I haven't written in like a month and not because I didn't want to it's because I've been busy jojo don't want her naps anymore been at the doctor alot with strep,and Daniels heart condition!:( But after this post it will go to a normal blog of one topic lol:)

I think life is to short to keep trying to get through to the one person or them few people in life whom which don't understand you do you best and that's all you can do! I write this blog to help others who have some of the same trails as me and I love to write! This is one thing I love and enjoy doing daily:)




   Please fill free to comment!
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)