:

Thursday, July 25, 2013

When Is ever enough?

  
   Life is hard to understand sometimes ( like if I have to tell you)....
I wonder sometimes if what I do is enough? Do I have enough love to give tomorrow?
I feel like some night's I drag to bed and five minutes later I'm right back up at LIFE again..


 My house clean?
Is everything in place?
Girl's hair done?
what's for dinner?
What to do tomorrow?
Who is coming over?

  So many question's feels like not enough time in the world to think and do everything on my to do list! Maybe you sweet friend's deal with the daily happenings and wonder if it's every going to be enough?

 I must admit to you I've always been a little OCD okay maybe a lot.... My hubby tells me "Gina I'm sure if you go to bed with a unfixed couch or without clean trash bin's the clean cops wont come write you a ticket." I always say okay funny guy your right.... But then I lay in bed wondering maybe I should just go clean up and then I'll have a clean start in the morning....

  Truth is I wake to "out of place thing's" anyway! No matter what I do there is always more to do, feels like I'm running out of LIFE!  When I have friend's or family visit they always joke with me about everything having "THAT ONE SPOT".... I find myself sitting here visiting but really my mind is in overload because the kid's made a mess in the hall or the couch is messed up.....

  I always go in the kid's room trying to organize and clean to my standard's and my oldest daughter put a sign on the door saying.....(sorry if it's hard to see)....

"No moms allow to come in and clean or talk about cleaning."
Enter if you ONLY want to have fun....

No matter how many time's I take it down it finds away back on the door lol! 

 
   Yes I have fun with my beautiful children yes I display their art work..... there has been times
I get no sleep to make things Perfect..... Who is to say the dirtiest house on earth isn't the perfect one? What I'm trying to do is get more relax and "free" time! This past week my "to do" list was as long as a whole notebook page.... thing's like rewash all dishes, take all food out of cabinet's and better organize by date.....or move everything out living room and wipe wall's door frame's and move the thing's back in!

  My husband joke's and pokes at me all the time "I'll keep my day job" or "how much do you get paid I'm sure not enough" ........ It's not the work that effect's me cause cleaning is a big stress reliever for me! It's the thinking about it every single minute......

 I sat the kid's down and asked them what they would like to do or see me do over this weekend this is what I got.....

Daniel- Racing or mudding.....
Gladys- creek no matter how dirty it looks....
Josie - "momma spill tea in the floor while playing tea time with me, put your cover over it and leave it there for YOUR mom to clean... that's what I do mommy.....

REALLY???? :Ha! This will be a fun weekend.....

 Some-times it's life's mess UPS we really see who Love's us for us! Out of the few family and friend's that do stop by none of them judge me if anything they encourage me to relax more, they help me! I've always been afraid for that one person to stop by and my house be filled with cracker's or spilt milk...and being judged for it.....

  This weekend we- NO I will try to complete each of the kid's request and not worry about being judge or being picture as a bad mother or wife for it! If you find your self to be stressed about being perfect EVERYDAY take a weekend for your self take ADAY to be relaxed and free! Maybe it wont be that bad friends.....Until next time reader's......
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)