:

Monday, July 1, 2013

No Accident!

God knew who you were before anyone else did!


We as mom's try to make our daughter's fill Beautiful and amazing!
What the world makes them fill is less then that! What we have told them for the last 18 years or less maybe more is out the window all cause Stacey down the street has better clothes or more shoes!


Gladys will be 12 July 12 of this month....She has wondered for awhile what it would be like to set at (that lunch table) (to be on that team) She has friend's good girl's, But Gladys wonders what (the grass on the other side is like) so to speak..

She was doing her hair yesterday and tear's fell from her pure pale face... Her brown eye's filled with disappointment... As a mother I felt like I let her down I didn't understand why she would fell this way? She was beautiful, amazing.... I began to question did she hear (your beautiful enough?) Did I fail making her feel beautiful?


I sat her down just us! What's wrong baby? Momma why do all the girl's at school have better clothes and why do the have better hair? Why do their mom's allow them to get fake nails and I can't! Why do the cool girl's not allow me to sit with them at lunch? Will middle school be this bad? Tear's just poured from her pretty face and mine!


I asked what makes you feel less then other girl's? (momma they aren't the nicest to me and my friend's they say thing's that are mean and hurtful makes me feel ugly)

My heart dropped QUICK what to say! My head felt like that part on spongebob where there trying to think of his name and all they found was fine dinning, I have a thousand thing's running through which would be better to say to my Beautiful amazing daughter who has bared the raft of the face of TV, BOOKS and popular girl's!

I told her give me a minute baby.... BIBLE please help me I"VE never went through this I was one of the Popular girl's so to say! HELP!!!


Jeremiah 1:5
I chose you before I formed you in the womb I set you apart before you were born I appointed you a prophet to the nation's...

Gladys God made you with no accident's I read Jeremiah 1:5 to her and explain you are designed by GOD himself ! He made you with special abilities with specific battle's to overcome in life.... He made a significant plan for you and at the end you will learn...

YOUR amazing in every way GOD attended you to be, best eye's and mouth beautiful spirit and soul... Well rounded person... You have a heart! You might not spend $50 on each pair of jeans but you look good in your yard sale or second handed clothes... You have faith that you are perfect in GOD eye's and no one is better then you or your not better then anyone else! He made you on PURPOSE!


I felt like the world feeds our children to feel less of themselves because of the shirt they wear or the shoes they don't have! We are all Beautiful and made with a significant plan in life... regardless of who don't approve of us and who trys to change us because we aren't  the girl down the street or not the model on a cover shoot.... We are designed with specific issues and skills also the abilities to overcome anything in life because GOD made us that way!
 
 
 
This was us silly and happy! Okay Gladys was alittle over taken by my attempt to make her laugh but at the end I think my talk did some good! I was unsure but it made it with the guidance of the lord and the word!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)