:

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Thankful....

            I find myself thinking about how to express my graduate for my family daily.... Sometimes in life we look at what we don't have and wish for certain blessing to come along,and distant our selves from the many blessing we have now!

       So today I've thought of various expressions,or gestures to show my family just how much i love and care deeply for them.
Now my day's are felled with I love yous and hugg's but sometimes our husband's who have been at work for 12 hour's need alittle more... Or our children need more one on one time to show them that in that moment they are the only one with mommy and daddy's love.

1)Make the kid's dinner early,put them to bed early... When your husband comes home have him bath water ready so he can relax, then make a special candle light dinner....

2)Every year on our kids birthday we have a party yes but we also take that child out with just mommy and daddy! We make it all about them while we are out.... They feel special and loved..My children love one on one time...

3)Summer time is always great for picnic's and social parties..

4)with my two girls they love taking picture's! My son not so much... So give him a daddy and me day, has for the girl's lunch, nail's and hair then off to a photo filled day....

5)Even though there is such a age difference between our three kid's,I still read a good night storey or have a nice little bed time chat with the older ones... I like to think of it as turn down time!

6)Bike rides on a cool night! always a big hit with all kid's:)

7)Get a sitter and spoil your husband with a movie or a few games or pool... take him to a nice dinner and have adult conversation..

8)When the kids do there chores we give them money or a gift they have been working hard for...If the kid's are proving to work hard at home and school take them to pick something they want but cant get with they're allowance...

9)We have little bible studies in our house... It is time with the whole family to be with each other and to grow in faith together.. we have fun with it....

  Theses tips are a few thing's we do around our house and thing's I have thought about doing for the kid's and my hubby...
I hope the following advise work's out for your family...


       Thanks for reading and feel free to comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)