:

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I've broken these chain's....

                                      "Theses chain's will be broken today"!
          I refuse to be locked behind this wall you have built.. I wont stand by and allow you to choose my faith! Wall's of discouragement,hate,sorrow and neglect! You have held me back in the past and I allowed you to do so..
 Your holding me back from who I'am and who I want to be!

      I've tryed to overcome you but somehow you always pull me back in..
Only leaving me disabled and confused! No more will I give you the power over my heart!

  "I'am a strong women and will make it without your love,support"

   I'm breaking your hold on me.. Your a devil!A person whom belittles  me and holds me down.. Not allowing me to truly shine,only because someone has done the same to you and only because you are no one without heart's of other's in your hands!

      Today only I and God has my heart! Only he knows my faith! This game is off and you don't have the controller anymore I do!!!



   1 Samuel 10:9   "And God give him a new heart."

  I will to receive this new heart and it will to be protected by God him self.....
I will forgive you today, I will pray for you everyday! Because if I don't forgive you I cant grow in my faith,and  I would let you continue to hold my heart!!!!!   


  If you have someone controlling your faith, break the chain! Forgive them and pray for them.... They to have been hurt and no that don't justify what they have done to us, but we should show them love, like our father in heaven would....


           Thanks for reading! Today I choose my faith and I know who holds my heart!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)