:

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Growth in praying!

              This past week I've made extra time to pray and grow in the lord! My whole family and I have little bible studies and we pray before we eat and when we go to bed:) I try to pray alone but sometimes I'm so busy with life, Kids-sports-cleaning-working, school- and doctors I really never have five minutes to pray alone just God and Gina!

           So this past week I tryed every way possible and nothing I think life got busy'er I found my self locking the bathroom door praying in the shower! And still to have ya know lol Josie our sweet three year old was kicking the door before I could even turn the water on.....

        Gladys our kind,loving ten year old would have to do her hair or need to pick up something from the store, ball practice! About the third day my response was Go ask your daddy! Then Larry would be knocking on the door asking hey Gina can the kids have this? or something! At one point I found myself in tears:(


          So this week instead of wakening at five thirty I'm going to try and wake at five and have God and Gina time! I hope this works! I've prayed for it to work. Starting tomorrow I will wake early and go to bed late just to have some alone time:)

       When I read the bible and pray more some one on one time with our lord I fell encouragement-hope-guidance through out my day! I love learning about all different things in life! I love to teach our children about different things my mom and dad never thought me..... Larry had a hard childhood as well as me so for us to grow together is such a blessing to us! 


       This is my little prayer: Lord I come to you with an open heart, I don't need to tell you what I need lord you already have what  I need coming to me! Lord thank you for the wonderful day... for all my many blessing without you lord none of which would be possible! In your name I pray......Amen..


-Gina

2 comments:

  1. why is it that easier for people to say there is a devil but the same people say there is no god god is every where if u can stop to see the beauty in the world not just bad things in the paper or news I have had a chance to slow down take a breath and see the good things in life god has blessed me with a beautiful family and there is a lot of love thank you god for bringing me my lovely wife and completing this family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet hubby spell check and period,comma or question mark! I love you babe:) Glad you got around to read a post love you miss yall be home later after work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)