:

Monday, March 19, 2012

Friday's fried chicken:)





This was dinner Friday night!

       I made some lip smacking tastey chicken(as daniel calls it) friday night and I wanted to share with everyone.....  Its really simple and really good:) Everyone has a different way of making fried chicken and daniel thought I should share with yall....

:Cut  the fat off your chicken....
: Mix about six eggs with your pepper,creole seasoning and some salt!
:Put some flour in another bowl ..
   Start warming your vegetable oil, take your chicken and dip it into you eggs then into your flour
and simply fry it....


     Add some tasty side's and you will love it! I've been cooking for awhile well I would say since I was six I didnt have a mom who did it for me... She use to say gina Ive been cooking since I was five so if your hungry get to it! But I never have been thought to cook the right way so just about seven to ten yrs ago when I was in chicago some close friends and nrbs basicaly everyone is teaching me different meal's people I dont know, I'm just visting with a girlfriend her mammay is pulling us into the kicken and showing us how to fry chicken.....

       Thanks to kind loving grandma's I know how to cook enough to feed my kids! I'm still learning....
I just wanted to share with everyone be free to share your way of cooking chicken I would love to try it!

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)