:

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Four Letter Word!

                                                          Four Letter Word:)

                   A word we use on every occasion.... A word some use not knowing
the meaning.... Not understanding the out come from using this Four
Letter Word to express them self!

     Dear Friend's I want to express what this word mean's to me and how
I use it....

LOVE is the wind on a hot summer day...
LOVE is a tender kiss....
LOVE is a hand print on the door in the morning...
LOVE is tear's falling during goodbyes...
LOVE is a small hand in yours....
LOVE is not measured....nor questioned...
LOVE is unexpected....NEVER need to ask for...
LOVE is true and kind....
LOVE is expressed through ten set's of hugs and kisses....before bed

In our family LOVE is not asked for.. There's no need to question
our LOVE for each other....

I find LOVE in ten load's of clothes that one stain you can't get out...
I don't get mad it reminds me of the fun we had making the stains...
LOVE being built!

  Sometimes I still need to be held, I need reassuring everything will work
out! LOVE comes through little hand's rub across my face and a big hug from small people come soon to follow..... I see LOVE where most don't!

  A hard day in and your children offer to clean the table after dinner!
Or take a bath without being told! That's LOVE in it's own way....

True and pure LOVE.... A kind of LOVE people would kill to fell....


LOVE day is coming soon and instead of just saying I LOVE you,
EXPRESS it no matter in what way or form....JUST EXPRESS it!

Go all out,have fun with it.... Make a day filled with note's and kisses..
Have a party with you family and friend's just to express you love for them!
Write a small note to put in your babies lunch box.... bake with your children..... Pass the cupcake's out to people you don't know just because!

  I want to take my expressing to a whole new level! I want more of the
little thing's to count in life!

LOVE in different form's fills my home..my HEART!!! I want to LOVE the
unloved..... The LORD don't chose whom to LOVE he LOVE"S us no matter
size,shape,or form..... Mad or Sad or Happy we should always add love!!!


Thanks for letting me take a moment to express how much the four letter word mean's to me!!! To my family.....LOVE and be LOVED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)