:

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Family time in Fall:)

Kyla, Josie and Karissa:)

Gladys, Momma and Josie:))

Kyla,Josie, Gladys and Karissa:) Girl night at the Ditto house!

Mal-Mal:) My handsome nephew....

Mini man:) My handsome nephew....

Pumpkin muffin's! Just cake mix and pumpkin pie mix bake and enjoy:)

 
   This weekend was filled with love and laughter! So many bright smiles and pumpkin smells
filled our home:) I have had up to 9 beautiful children since Thursday morning and I LOVED it!
Daniel-13 Gladys-11 and Josie-3 My beautiful babies...... To add to the mix was my four nephews Mal-Mal-2 and Mini man-1 ,, Justin-12 and Luke-5 then my two nieces Karissa-5 and Kyla-3:)

   I love having a chance to watch and enjoy them all:) If my husband was home it wouldn't have happened he likes to keep it under five! Family is so improtant.... Fall is a wonderful time for family time:)
Hay Rides, pumpkin picking and eating (hee hee) or a good ole movie night with the family:) Lot's of fun to have a chance to bring everyone together!

  I have found TWO great family prayer's that are wonderful and I say very often!
-Father, help our family to be a family of integrity, let us be united in word and in deed,
and help us to be a shining light to others we come in contact with. Help us be different from the
world         -Amen

-Thank You, Father, for this family You have created, Keep the cords of love here strong and tight, Help us to love each other like You love us,        -Amen



     Hope you enjoy this post and the above prayer's they have touched my heart and I hope you are touched by them! God is Amazing!!! He is alive!

                -GINA:)

2 comments:

  1. Love and laughter is the best medicine, isn't it. Such sweet children and oh yum...Pumpkin muffins. I am totally going to try this--how much easier can you get?!! The prayers touched my heart, too. What would our world be like if each family was a family of integrity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's that easy!:) it was best to eat them warn! Thank you.... The world would be a better place:)

      Delete

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)