:

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Start!

In starting this blog I hope to gain alot! I try really hard to hide myself and give all to my kids and husband and sometimes I feel like Im not doing that as well as I should! I have come to relax and
relaze that I have all the necessaary qualities to take of my family very well! I gave until my three amazing kids would keep taking and I wouldnt have anything else to give! As I thought.. ha!
Ive prayed everyday how to do my job as a mother,caretaker,wife,sister,teacher,cook,housemaid... and so much more better than I have be doing it! Well let me share, about six weeks ago I started a job as a caregiver for a family member its been hard working 12hr days four days a week and basketball practice three days a week church Wednesday's and Sunday's then the usual things like
doctor's and family time and cleaning my home finding time to my self I've been pulled everyway and there still was'nt enough of me to go around! school meets and more doctor's the husband feeling second to a already busy wife of our three kid's to add another home in the mix was crazy.... The thing is I'm doing a great job! Many of us think we arn't doing good jobs as mothers but You are! Just the other night I had to stay the night with my husbands aunt whom I'm taking care of, My husband freaked he was begging me to come home lol saying I dont know how you do everything you do and keep it together! Then my ten year old called me and said ( momma come home dad dont know how to cook,how to match my clothes) lol this lets me know although I feel over worked and tired I'am doing a great job....:)

So I hope to have many fan's on this blog I hope to learn from your comments as well as you learn from my post!I will try to be sufficient on sharing alot to you on my family's and my own trails!
Again thanks so much:) Almost forgot member how I said three months ago I wanted to start this blog but it because of my fears? I started it today because I want to share my life and all the many blessings i have with someone (all of you)..... I'm taking a new walk. A walk with the lord and I'm going to put all my faith with him in doing so:)



-Thanks:) Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading!!!
Be Blessed Sweet Sister's:)
-Gina:)